Saturday, October 4, 2008

Indian Summer.

To start a new blog .you need an interesting subject and i am really pleased with the month of October this year--also known as ,Indian summer, it has been really beautiful in the mornings and the rest of the day has been pleasant temperatures,
Since I like to start the day walking or running the weather pleases me very much.
I am also looking forward to the beautiful colors of the trees and their leaves that October is noted for.
Also October is known as Indian summer probably because the Indians knew they had to have all the food they could ,to last them through the winter ,and this was the last chance to plant and harvest hardy crops as greens and carrots and other root crops.
Lets prepare for winter.
since this is a new blog, if you read me ,let me know that I am on line.
Freeway

1 comment:

Just Marianne said...

Yes

Now you can write your own blog. I read you!

 
Made by Lena